This article appeared as a guest blog on Irish Tech News on 5th June 2017.
Why hiring a copywriter will help your business.
Business Showcase : Aisling Foley Marketing on Irish Tech News
A copywriter won’t:
- Use industry jargon
- Be flowery
- Take as long as you would to create documentation/web content
- Use the expression “is designed to”
- Find your tech product too difficult or niche to do it justice
A copywriter will:
- Focus on your customer
- Use the least number of words possible
- Present your product in the best light
- Write positively
- Bring a fresh pair of eyes to your company
- Help figure out your message if you haven’t already
- Provide you with good content that you can re-use
- Enhance your website with good content
You will have much more time to concentrate on stuff you are better at (and prefer to do) when you employ a copywriter. And you will get rid of the “oh god, I must write the new product sheet/blog/case study” dread you feel every time you think about marketing.
View the article on ITN website