The annual Technology Ireland Industry Awards are now open. (AKA Irish Software Awards). Entries must be submitted by 30 September, so you don’t have much time.
This year there is a new category called “Women in Technology Company Award.” This will recognise a tech company that has demonstrated a strong commitment to attracting, developing and retaining women.
Apply on the Technology Ireland website.
Here is the full list
- Digital Technology Company of the Year
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement In International Growth
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
- Women In Tech Company Initiative of the Year
- Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year
- Excellence in Talent Development
- Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year
For more Irish industry awards read my recent blog post.
See some tweets and photos from last year’s event on @AislingFoleyMkt Twitter Moment