Updated 26 Oct 18.
The annual Technology Ireland Industry Awards are now open. (AKA Irish Software Awards). Entries must be submitted by 30 September, so you don’t have much time.
This year there is a new category called “Women in Technology Company Award.” This will recognise a tech company that has demonstrated a strong commitment to attracting, developing and retaining women.
Apply on the Technology Ireland website.
Here is the full list
- Digital Technology Company of the Year
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement In International Growth
- Technology Innovation of the Year
- Digital Technology Services Project of the Year
- Women In Tech Company Initiative of the Year
- Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year
- Excellence in Talent Development
- Outstanding Academic Achievement of the Year
For more Irish industry awards read my recent blog post.
See some tweets and photos from last year’s event on @AislingFoleyMkt Twitter Moment