Here is a short list of some of the free Twitter tools available to help you manage your Twitter account. My personal favourites are 1, 2 and 3.
Update 8 Aug 19.
- Hootsuite – schedule and manage your Twitter account (best use is with Twitter lists). Update Oct 17. Not as great as it used to be as it now only allows you schedule max 10 posts over 3 accounts.
- Tweepsmap – Twitter insights including unfollows
- Tweriod – best time to tweet
- Sum All – weekly emails showing changes in following/followers/activity
- UnfollowSpy – shows you dead accounts and other useful follower related info
- Klear – Listening, analytics, influencer search
- Events – Tweetbeam and Everwall – Displays hashtag based tweets (or Instagram posts) at events
- Pocket – saves articles for reading later
- BuzzSumo – identify most shared links and key influencers for any topic
- Tweetreach.com – how far your tweets reach
- Tweetdelete – deletes tweets before specified date
- TweetEraser – web tool filter and delete bulk tweets
- Piktochart – infographic maker (not just for Twitter)
Do you have any favourite free Twitter tools?
Follow Aisling Foley Marketing on Twitter for more tips or subscribe to my newsletter below.